Wednesday, January 18, 2012

moving up a level




Oh Jillian. I remember now why I ditch you after a few workouts. The DVD has weird presets so you HAVE to watch the intro EVERY TIME. And, she makes you do push ups which I have a hard time with. But - I did feel the burn. 

Friday- Lauren and I had plans to go to the Intro to Boxing class at the gym so we can do the boxing class from now on. That didn't work out since I got out late, and got stuck in some stellar traffic. 

Saturday - my legs were killing me!! Spin on Wednesday and Jillian Thursday were not a great combo. Stretched but did not work out. 

Sunday - Back at it. I did Jillian- level 1, and felt pretty good. 
Monday - Jillian again. Though, I wasn't as tired at the end as I could have been, so on to level 2! 

Tuesday - crammed into my bedroom (don't get me started on why the living room wasn't an option! ) I did level 2. 

Tonight  - Spin at 7:30 !



No comments:

Post a Comment