Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday already?



Monday - gym alone; 2 miles on the elliptical. The girl next to me was pretty hard core, and I was inspired by her speed. I upped the ante and did 2 miles in about 20 min, averaging 6.5- 7  on the speed, at 6 resistance. Of course hard core girl next to me was at 11 resistance and 8 speed, and I couldn't get quite that high. Some ellipticals make my feet fall asleep, and this was one. After 2 mi I had to stop to strectch.
After, I didn't know what to do next. I need to look up some lifting routines or something. I ran a mile, stretched and went home.

ok, I'm not that CLUELESS at the gym


Tuesday - Lauren and I went to the gym around 7. She gave me a trampoline tutorial - for the Urban rebounding class at the gym. After my first unsuccessful try she told me you have to push down not jump up. Huh? I got it a bit more today after our lesson. I guess I'd try the class again, but not at 6am! After, we did about 20 min on the elliptical (slowed by talking, and watching Dirty Dancing) and then 5 min on the row machines. We did a bunch of crunches and then watched the boxing class that we are interested in taking. Looks like you need an intro class first, so we are checking that out Friday afternoon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment