Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Added Motivation

I joined the 10-pound Challenge hosted by Newlyweds on a Budget. Lose 10 pounds in 12 weeks, win $$$. Are you in?

I am IN -- can't hurt to try to win something when I'm already working out already! 



Looks like you make your own schedule for this challenge, and go from there.


I've already written about my workouts so far, but to condense:
Mon - 2 miles elliptical; 1 mile run
Tues - 20 min elliptical; crunches; 5 min row
Weds - 1hr spin class
Thurs - off
Fri - Intro to Boxing
Sat/Sun - TBD


Grand Prize: $75 Paypal Cash
First Prize: $50 PayPal cash
Second Prize: Ipod Shuffle
(2) Third Prizes: $25 Amazon or Paypal
Fourth Prize: $20 Amazon or Paypal
Fifth Prize: $15 Paypal
Biggest Loser Prize: $5 Amazon Gift Card

No comments:

Post a Comment