Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Spun

Well, I did it. I was nervous about going to spinning with my friend Lauren, since I have only done it once before. It was pretty hard, but felt good. And, I'm not in pain today. It was a ridiculous rush to get there. Even though I packed up my gym clothes in the AM , I left the bag at home. Oops. Guess I need to put it in the car the night before. So, I left work later than planned and JUST MADE IT to meet Lauren at 6:50 for a 7p class. 


After, I spoke to the manager about membership. I cannot believe I haven't gone here before. They are so nice, and have so many fun incentives to work out! there is a workout tracker, and every 5 workouts you get a raffle ticket for a variety of prizes - Sox tickets, your dues paid for a month, your dues paid for a year, free massages, etc. They have running clubs and so many choices for classes. I may even be inspired to work out tomorrow AM since I don't have time after work ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment